vendredi 7 septembre 2012

Brahms

I found a whole bunch of old classical music CD's in my father's garage a while ago, and became somewhat obsessed with Brahms' piece : Variations on a Theme by Paganini in A minor, Op. 35 - Book 1, especially a passage 6 minutes and 30 seconds into the song (in the version I have), which I decided to make a color chart of and use on...a hat I believe?  I can't remember it was so long ago, and the piece that I made from it has been long lost, but I recently re-found the pattern I had created, and wanted to put it up here for your use, if ever you felt it was something you wanted to use!

It's smaller than the other patterns I've put up here, only 63 stitches and 19 rows.  I think I used a fingering weight yarn and size 3 or 4 (US) needles, but it would most likely work for any size!


Without further ado, the pattern!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire